Cancellation of Appi Ski & Snowboarding Trip

Hello everyone, we hope you are doing well with the onset of the colder weather.

Due to the rising coronavirus cases, and for concern for everyone’s safety, we will be cancelling the Appi Ski & Snowboarding event for January 2021.

However, some ALTs have voiced interests with holding local ski events in their blocks and cities.  For example, the North Block is interested in holding a ski & snowshoe event at Mt. Moriyoshi. Please let us know if you’re interested in participating in a ski event in your block or city!

From everyone at Charity Akita, we wish you a warm and safe December.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s